Using advanced testing techniques and innovative solutions, Spark Power, through its Rondar Power Services division, delivers diagnostic services on medium and high voltage infrastructures.
Insulating Fluid Lab Services
Testing of insulating fluid in transformers is an essential part of a preventative and predictive maintenance program. Our lab specializes in the testing of fluids used in high voltage equipment. We perform a range of stringently controlled analyses, in accordance with international standards and regulations, to ensure that your test results provide an accurate reading of the fluid quality used in your operation.
Available Lab Tests (ASTM Standards):
- Standard Fluid Analysis Package
- Dissolved Water Content
- Power Factor (Dissipation Factor)
- Dissolved Gas Analysis (DGA)
- PCB Content
- Furan Analysis
- Inhibitor Content
Using thermography to assess high voltage power distribution systems, we deliver predictive measurements to help you expose deficiencies prior to failure and prevent unscheduled outages and establish maintenance objectives, save time and money, and protect your equipment.
- Distribution and Transmission Lines
- Cables and Cable Terminations
- Control Panels
- Indoor Bus Duct and Bus Plugs
- Oil Filled and Dry Type Transformers
- Disconnect and Isolation Switches
- Lighting and Distribution Panels