The AGRIS Solar Net Metering program is a turnkey, renewable energy program offering farmers the ability to reduce energy costs.
Stop Renting the Grid™
Eligible customers export surplus generated electricity back onto the utility distribution system for a credit against the energy they consumed. The program is available to any customer who generates electricity primarily for their own use from a renewable energy source (eg. solar, wind, biomass) using equipment with a total nameplate capacity of 500 kW or less.
AGRIS Solar is purchasing 1 megawatt of solar equipment so members can take advantage of combined purchasing power for installation of solar assets on your property. Your farm will be powered with renewable, solar energy and any excess energy generated from the project will be credited to your bill. These credits last for up to 11 months.
AGRIS Solar works with you to:
- Look at your historical energy usage through analysis of 12 months of electricity bills
- Calculate a system size that meets your energy requirements
- Determine if there is capacity in your area to connect a solar project to the electricity grid
- Provide you with a proposal including details of the system and a cost estimate
- Install the solar system on your property with an option for annual maintenance
To learn more about how you can participate in AGRIS Solar’s Net Metering program, email us at email@example.com